The AAFES Military Star Card (registration required) is available at most military installations through the Credit Exchange Program, which is part of the Exchange, NEX, MCX, and Coast Guard Exchange services. Two products are available with the Military Star Card: the Military Star Rewards MasterCard, offered by Chase Bank, and the regular Military Star Card. If you approve the line of credit, you will receive generous bonuses, discounts, and a low-interest rate on the loan. A military credit card is available to active duty military personnel and their immediate family members. This card gives you not only a line of credit for everyday purchases but also a line of credit for purchases you need due to your military life. The Exchange Credit Program will soon enhance Military Star Card rewards to serve military families.
Rewards And Discounts Offered By Military Star Cards
- Military Star cardholders earn 2 points per dollar spent on Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Navy currency exchanges.
- For every 2,000 points earned, buyers will automatically receive a $20 reward card.
- Get 10% off your first purchase.
- You can earn points at Army and Air Force Exchange Service food courts, express locations, malls, and other outlets. There is a 10% discount on all purchases at the Exchange Food Court.
- Replacement stations offer 5% savings per gallon of gas.
- There is no shipping charge on shopyexchange.com and my NavyExchange.com when ordering standard delivery.
- Interest rates are 0% during the promotion period.
Military Star Card Rewards Redemption
Gift cards can be redeemed for goods or services anywhere a gift card is accepted. Every year, you can earn an unlimited number of cards. Points cannot be credited to your account, redeemed for cash, applied to a previous purchase, or used to purchase gift cards or e-gift cards.
There is no expiration date on reward points as long as you have at least one purchase activity every 12 months. The sale of reward cards is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of the card agreement and the forfeiture of all unused and unexpired Points.