A Military Star credit card is available, administered by the Exchange Credit Program (ECP). ECP is a program funded and operated by the AAFES (Army and Air Force Exchange Service) and the Department of Defense (DOD). In particular, it protects predatory lending practices. Active, reserve, guard, and retired US service members from all branches and families can apply for a Military Star Card. It works like any store brand credit card, but you can only use it at stores operated by Military Exchange. Payment options allow cardholders to pay in person, over the phone, or via the Exchange website.
Options To Pay Your Military Star Card Bills
- Make an online payment using the Military Star Card website at https://www.myecp.com/.
- Click “Member Services” and then “Payment Methods.”
- You can make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments.
- If you make a one-time payment, you can save your bank account information or enter your payment information with each payment.
- Select the payment amount, date, and, if applicable, your account number and classification code.
- Then click the submit button, wait a few seconds for the payment to be processed, and write down your payment confirmation number.
Payment By Phone Call
To pay by phone, contact the Military Star Card Customer Service Phone: 1.877.891.7827. You will need to provide the customer service representative with your Military ID or Star account number and your classification code and account number.
In-Person Payment Of Your Military Star Card
Please visit Customer Service at an Exchange store if you wish to make a payment in person. You must show your military ID and pay by cash or check.
If you would like to make your payment by mail, you can do so by sending your payment to the following address:
PO Box 740890
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0890
Make sure your check includes your 16-digit account number if paying by mail.